- This policy covers how Rostrata Builders treats personal information that Rostrata Builders collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Rostrata Builders products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Rostrata Builders does not own or control, or to people that Rostrata Builders does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Rostrata Builders collects personal information when you submit forms on the Rostrata Builders web site or when you use Rostrata Builders products or services. Rostrata Builders may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Rostrata Builders collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Rostrata Builders automatically receives and records information from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- Rostrata Builders uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Rostrata Builders does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Rostrata Builders under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Rostrata Builders communicate with you about offers from Rostrata Builders and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Rostrata Builders is acquired by or merged with another company.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Rostrata Builders may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
20108 Algreg Street
Pflugerville, Texas 78660
(512) 251-7722 Office
(512) 251-7726 Office
(512) 251-7782 Fax
Effective Date: August 11, 2008